Basic principles of Search Engine Optimization
- The creation of a web presence is primarily for users, not search engines.
- Avoiding tricks designed to improve search engine ranking.
- We always have to be able to explain our approach to a competing website operator or a Google employee with a clear conscience.
- Is the design of the website beneficial for the users?
- Would I also design it like this if there were no search engines?
- A website should be unique, rich in content, valuable and engaging.
- A website should be designed so that it stands out from others in its field.
Usually search engine optimization is divided into the following areas:
- Keywording: development of keyword strategies
- Technical optimization such as sitespeed, crawling and indexing
- On-Page optimization: content, metadata, structure
- Content marketing: Attract users through meaningful content
- Mobile SEO: Mobile optimization and mobile friendliness
- Off-page optimization: internal and external linking
The above-mentioned subjects are carefully considered with every customer order.